Loading the player...
AMWAY™ Filter Coffee
SKU: 100180| Size: 4 x 250 g
Form validation errors
The coffee industry generally has four types of roast:
- high (or double) roast has a strong, slightly bitter burnt taste
- full roast has a less bitter taste, and without the burnt taste
- medium roast delivers a strong, full taste without the bitter taste
- light (or pale) roast gives a mild, smooth, delicate taste
Amway’s Espresso Coffee comes from the high, double roast, while the other coffees are medium to full roast.
The resale of the product must adhere to the storage, transportation and sale conditions in accordance with the requirements of current legislation and manufacturer requirements (indicated on the label).
- Instant, Filter and Espresso coffees are vacuum sealed after careful roasting
- Evenly roasted beans are used as base for all coffees
- Made from 100% pure arabica beans
- Pure coffee aroma
- Coffee contains caffeine, a mild stimulant
- Coffee is low in calorie, fat and carbohydrates
- Variety for choice of different coffee types.
- Consistent grind, taste, colour, flavour and aroma
- Suitable for use in any preferred infusion method
- Use as a base for recipes where liquid coffee is required.
100% arabica coffee
Filter coffee needs to be infused with hot water. The amount used is subjective and depends on individual taste. Ensure the right amount is used; the most common mistake is not using enough quantity of ground coffee. For best results the coffee should be brewed just off the boil (95-98°C) and should not be left on a warmer for more than 15-20 minutes. Any leftover coffee should be discarded.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.