Loading the player...
NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Plus
SKU: 110605| Size: 90 tabs
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE™ Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients - calcium, magnesium, vitamin D. Calcium is needed to maintenance of normal bones. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It also contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
Cal Mag D Plus uses a sustainable calcium source – calcified seaweed. It’s one of the most concentrated botanical sources of calcium and magnesium to ensure that your body always has a rich supply.
- Contains 3 natural source nutrients - calcium, magnesium, vitamin D - which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contains vitamin D, which contributes to the normal absorption of calcium
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system.
- In addition calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and blood clotting.
- It contains calcified seaweed - one of nature's most concentrated botanical sources of calcium
- Easy to swallow because of slim, streamlined shape.
- No artificial flavors, colors or added preservatives
CALCIUM CARBONATE, STABILISERS: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, CROSS-LINKED SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE, MAGNESIUM SALTS OF FATTY ACIDS; MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIFIED SEAWEED, MALTODEXTRIN, ANTI-CAKING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; HUMECTANT: GLYCEROL; GLAZING AGENT: CARNAUBA WAX; CHOLECALCIFEROL.
Take three tablets per day. One tablet in the morning, noon and at evening.
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products and dark green leafy vegetables)
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products
- Those who need extra calcium, especially women between 18 and 35
Advisory: Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommendation daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.