Loading the player...
Darjeeing Tea AMWAY™
SKU: 101162| Size: 200g, 100 tea bags
Form validation errors
This tea is a specialty tea which has been grown, cultivated and processed in the tea gardens of the hilly Darjeeling region in India. When brewed, it has a naturally occurring taste with a light, easily sensed fragrance. Darjeeling tea is widely acknowledged as being one of the finest teas because its flavour is so unique that it cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world. Darjeeling is known and recognised as a delicate tea with a soft character.
- Single estate tea
- Contains individual tea bags
- Each bag tagged and enveloped
- Convenient to make single cup of tea with no waste
- Produces a consistent, high quality and distinctive taste
- Provides a pleasant, flavorsome and refreshing beverage.
- Add 2 (or preferred number) teabags to a warmed pot and add boiling water. Leave to stand for a couple of minutes prior to pouring
- Use one tea bag per mug or cup and top up with boiling water. Stir and leave to brew for a minute or so, then remove the bag. Add lemon, milk and/or sugar to taste.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.