Loading the player...
Automatic Dishwasher Tablets DISH DROPS™
SKU: 109867| Size: 60 tablets
Form validation errors
These highly effective dishwasher tablets now come in dissolvable wrappers for added convenience, and deliver even better results for your dishes. Completely derived from natural ingredients, they work brilliantly even at 40°C for greater energy savings.
- DISH DROPS™ Automatic Dishwasher Tablets give you eight cleaning actions in one powerful formula – cleaner, rinse aid, salt factor, dishwasher cleaner, glass protection, silver protection, crust solvent and stainless steel brilliance
- Each tablet is a convenient single dose, wrapped in a soluble material for ease and speed
- They help prevent hard water filming and water spots
- The tablets leave no messy clumps or detergent residue in the dishwasher.
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Processing Aid|
|Sodium Citrate||1545801||Organic Water Softener|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|Sodium Orthosilicate||1344-09-8||Anti-Corrosion Aid|
|Polyethylene Glycol||25322-68-3||Tabletting Aid|
|Sodium Carbonate Peroxide||15630-89-4||Oxygen Bleach|
|Fatty Acid Polyglycol Ether||501019-91-6||Rinse Aid|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose||9004-34-6||Tabletting Aid|
|Carboxylmethyl Inulin||430439-54-6||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||2594415||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
Proprietary - See
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140)||1934-21-0||Yellow Dye|
|Blue 1 (CI 42090:2)||68921-42-6||Blue Dye|
DISH DROPS™ Automatic Dishwasher Tablets can be used to clean and protect all dishwasher-safe items of glassware, utensils, dishes, pots and pans.
- They are not for use on sterling silver, silver plate or unprotected alumunium.
- Dry hands before handling the tablets
- Place one tablet in the dishwasher soap dispenser. No need to remove the wrapper
- Load the dishwasher and run as normal.
Please be aware:
- In areas of hard water, add dishwasher salt regularly to the machine to maximise performance and prolong the life of the appliance.
WARNING. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.