Loading the player...
Kitchen Cleaner L.O.C.™
SKU: 117079| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
With a powerful cleaning action that cuts through the toughest grease and grime effortlessly, L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner leaves your kitchen hygienic and clean. The concentrated formula is real value for money – a 500 ml bottle produces the equivalent of 4 spray bottles.
- L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner de-greases surfaces and powers away even the toughest grime
- The light citrus fragrance contains essential oils to leave your kitchen smelling fresh
- It contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach – so no harmful fumes
- Our ‘powerfully different’ kitchen cleaner will deodorise and refresh your kitchen surfaces, leaving them hygienically clean.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether||29911-28-2||Solvent|
|Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether||5131-66-8||Solvent|
|Decyl Glucoside||68515-73-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Alkalinity Agent|
|Sodium Caprylyl Sulfonate||5324-84-5||Coupling Agent|
|Lauryl Glucoside||110615-47-9||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate||51981-21-6||Biodegradable Chelant|
|Cocamidopropylamine oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Citrus Terpenes||68647-72-3||Orange Oil|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||144-55-8||Buffering Agent (pH control)|
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140) (Ki4)||1934-21-0||Colorant|
L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner is safe to use on all sealed, washable surfaces, such as worktops, cooker hobs, domestic appliances, sinks and fridges.
- Using the AMWAY™ Pistol Grip Sprayer Bottle, add 375 ml of water to the 3:1 line, topping up with shower cleaner to the 500 ml line
- Spray the surfaces and wipe dry
- For extra tough grime, use the solution 1:1.
If you’re using L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner with L.O.C.™ Wipes, add 3.5 capfuls of concentrate to water.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.