Loading the player...
G&H NOURISH+™ Hand Cream
SKU: 118114| Size: 3 x 30 ml
Form validation errors
A restorative and nourishing hand cream with water-resistant formula, for the whole family.
What It Does For You
- Helps relieve and soothe dry skin.
- Provides 24-hour moisturization.
- Water-resistant formula keeps hands feeling soft and moisturized, even after hand washing. Protects
against dryness caused by cold or hot water.
- Helps rebuild skin’s moisture barrier to improve skin's own hydration over time—even after 3 days
- Skin feels soft and conditioned, looks healthy.
Why You Would Like It
Skin on your hands is exposed for skin-drying environmental damage and frequent washing is not helping either. That's why it's so important to use a hand cream. G&H NOURISH+™ Hand Cream will protect your skin and will help rebuild skin’s moisture barrier to improve skin's own hydration over time - even after 3 days without use. It contains water-resistant formula which will keep your hands feeling soft and moisturized, even after hand washing.
Facts For You
- 98% of consumers felt softer hands after one use.
- Helps improve and restore skin’s own moisture barrier in as little as 5 days.
- Moisturization lasts up to 24 hours - after a single use.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
G&H NOURISH+ Hand Cream includes enriching formulas with Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter and Pumpkin Seed Oil.
Exclusive blend consists of:
- Orange Blossom provides nourishing moisture that hydrates and softens skin.
- Shea Butter nourishes your skin thanks to containing vitamins A, E and F known to help rebuild skin’s moisture barier.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil as an antioxidant helps protect your skin against environmental damage.
How To Use
Dispense a pearl-sized amount onto the back of one hand.
Massage into the backs of hands and the cuticles.
G&H NOURISH+ Hand Cream containes enriching formulas with Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter, Pumpkin Seed Oil which help nourish, comfort, and maintain healthy-looking skin.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.