Loading the player...
Wild Berry Blast XS™ Power Drink
SKU: 118766| Size: 12 cans x 250 ml
Form validation errors
XS™ Power Drink Wild Berry is a delicious berry-flavoured drink packed with a blend of fatigue-fighting B-vitamins. *
Why you will love it…
XS™ Power Drink Wild Berry supports your busy and active lifestyle with its blend of four B-vitamins that help combat tiredness and fatigue while supporting mental agility and alertness.* Keep one in your bag and enjoy when you're working long hours or are feeling fatigued. At just 5-calories and with zero sugar, it’s the boost you need in your day.
Good to know…
- XS Power Drink Wild Berry is naturally-flavoured and enjoy the taste of ripe juicy berries. You can enjoy anytime, anywhere.
- B vitamins, including B3 (Niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine) and B12 (cobalamin), help to reduce tiredness and exhaustion and maintain energy. *
- B5 pantothenic acid supports normal mental performance.
- Powered by a blend of B-vitamins, taurine and caffeine.
* Contains B Vitamins (B3, B5, B6, B12) that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Great taste with mixed berry flavor
- Zero carbs and just 5 calories per can B vitamins help reduce tiredness and exhaustion and contribute to a normal energy metabolism. Pantothenic acid additionally supports normal mental performance.
- High performance formula combines B vitamins, taurine, glucuronolacton, and caffeine
For detailed information please refer to the local language version of the page.
Do not consume to excess.
Suitable for men and women:
- while going out day and night
- with busy lifestyles
- while doing sports
- working long hours
- when driving long distances
- during lectures and study sessions
Niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are of general importance
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.