Loading the player...
Vitamin D NUTRILITE™
SKU: 119797| Size: 90 tablets
Nutrilite™ Vitamin D helps to support healthy muscles, bones and teeth as well as normal immune function and overall good health.
Why you will love it…
Experts recognise vitamin D as a hugely important factor in our general health and wellbeing. It assists many factors when it comes to good health. We synthesise vitamin D when our skin comes into contact with the sun’s rays, however, with many of us spending the majority of our days inside in artificial lighting, and sunscreen being widely observed for good skin health, it can sometimes be difficult for us to get sufficient exposure to UV rays. Additionally, it is a challenge to get adequate amounts of vitamin D in our diets as it appears in very few foods, though you can find it in fatty fish such as salmon and mackerel. Where you live matters too, as UV exposure in the Northern Hemisphere is more of an issue than it is further south, which is one reason why over 40% of Europeans are deficient in this valuable vitamin*.
Nutrilite™ Vitamin D brings the sunshine to you. Containing a daily dose of 15µg (600 IU)** naturally sourced vitamin D, this supplement contributes to healthy bones and teeth and the proper functioning of your immune system and muscle function. Natural vitamin D is also known to play a role in the process of cell division, making it a factor in overall good health. There could not be a more convenient way to maintain good levels of vitamin D.
Good to know…
- Nutrilite™ Vitamin D supplement offers a daily dose of 15µg (600 IU)** of Vitamin D, derived from two natural sources, to support good health. This supplement is made from concentrated vitamin D derived from cultured yeast from a NutriCert™ certified partner facility.
- Convenient to take, you just need one small, easy-to-swallow tablet a day.
- Nutrilite™ Vitamin D doesn’t contain artificial colour, flavours or added preservatives.
- Vitamin D helps to support your bones and teeth and contributes to the utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D assists the normal functioning of the immune system while helping to maintain normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D is known to play a role in the process of cell division in the body making it key for overall good health.
* A large-scale study funded by the European Union found that vitamin D inadequacy is prevalent among 40.4% of the European population, irrespective of age, ethnicity, and latitude. Source: Cashman KD, Dowling KG, et al. Vitamin D deficiency in Europe: pandemic? Am J Clin Nutr (2016) 103(4):1033–44.10.3945/ajcn.115.120873.
** 300% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Values).
NUTRILITE Vitamin D provides a supplementary dose of 15µg (600 IU) of vitamin D.
It is convenient to incorporate into any diet or routine – just take one small, easy-to-swallow tablet per day.
NUTRILITE Vitamin D is made with cultured yeast – a high concentrated source of Vitamin D.
NUTRILITE Vitamin D does not contain artificial colours, flavours or added preservatives.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.