Loading the player...
Pre-Workout Drink Lemon Lime Flavour XS™
SKU: 121602| Size: 15 Sticks 30 g/ 450g
Form validation errors
XS™ Pre-Workout Drink Lemon Lime Flavour ignites your energy levels for a strong start of your exercise activities.
Why you will love it…
We all like to get the most out of any kind of exercise we do. Now, you can. XS™ Pre-Workout Drink has been specially formulated to deliver the key nutrients you might need before exercise so you can start, and finish, strong.
With its Triple Energy Blend, carbohydrates and creatine, help provide immediate energy. plus B- Vitamins kick-start energy production during exercise, and help delay fatigue. Throw a sachet of this citrusy energy booster powder into your gym bag and enjoy before any kind of exercise - feel unstoppable.
Good to know…
- 4.3 grams per serving of quick-absorbing BCAAs go straight to your muscles where they are most needed and help to prevent partial muscle breakdown.
- 3 grams per serving of creatine helps to boost performance with bursts of energy.
- Includes B1 thiamine, B2 riboflavin, B3 niacin, B6 pyridoxine, B9 folic acid and B12 cobalamin which support normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamins C, E and Zinc protect cells against oxidative stress during exercise.
- Add powder to 300-500ml of water (depending on taste preference) and shake well to properly combine. Enjoy 30-60 minutes before exercise.
- Designed to be used before exercise for a helpful energy-source
- Packed with powerful ingredients, like Creatine and BCAAs and key vitamins and minerals.
- Best used in conjunction with other XS Sports products
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
What are BCAAs?
The three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are collectively known as Branched Chain Amino Acids. BCAAs are not produced by the body and must be ingested through diet. The XS Pre-workout Drink contains 4.3g of BCAAs per serving.
Why are BCAAs in this product’s formula? Benefits of BCAAs?
BCAAs are included as they are essential, and because they can’t be produced by the body they must be consumed through diet. After consumption, BCAAs rapidly increase their concentration in muscle tissue.Studies have shown BCAAs help build lean muscles after intense exercise and supportenhanced protein synthesis
What is the benefit of Creatine?
Creatine has a vital role in the creation and transfer of energy required for muscle contraction. It helps increase your overall workout intensity, providing more power during workouts.
When should this product be taken? How to use it?
You should consume 30-60 minutes before your workout.
Dilute 1 sachet in 300 to 500 ml of water per your taste preference, using a shaker cup to mix for best results.
How many calories are in this product?
Each 30g serving sachet contains 79 calories.
What is this product sweetened with?
Our formula uses high quality sucralose as a sweetener.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.