Loading the player...
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder Cocoa – Chocolate Flavour XS™
SKU: 121606| Size: 700g (17.5 servings x 40g)
Form validation errors
XS™ Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder delivers a delicious and fast-digesting dose of protein to fuel lean muscle growth.
Why you will love it…
XS™ Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder has a fast-digesting Hydrolyzed formula which supports protein synthesis to help reduce recovery times. Whether you are working to achieve a new personal best, or improve your performance on the court, XS Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder may help you achieve your goals. This delicious cocoa chocolate-flavoured protein powder also contains vitamins C and E which support your cells from oxidative stress during exercise.
Good to know…
- One serving of fast-acting hydrolyzed whey protein provides 29 grams of high-quality protein to build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Enriched with Red Orange Complex, this XS formula also contains a Vitamin C & E blend to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Electrolyte blend containing Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium helps to support normal muscle function and energy-yielding metabolism while helping to reduce tiredness and the onset of fatigue.
- In a shaker add three scoops of protein powder to 150-260ml of water or your chosen milk and shake until completely combined. Enjoy within 60-minutes after finishing your sports activity.
- Fast-acting and highly-effective, each serving provides a 29g serving of the most refined, high-quality protein
- Packed with powerful ingredients and key vitamins, protects cells that may have been stressed during exercise
- Designed to be used after exercise to enhance lean muscle growth and recover faster.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
Sports Nutrition Mini-Dictionary
What is protein?
Made up of chains of amino acids, protein is an important macronutrient which performs many crucial functions in the body’s biological processes, including maintaining and building muscle mass/tissue. Without consuming protein, it would be impossible to build, repair or maintain muscle, which is why it is critical to consume it as part of a balanced diet.
What does hydrolyze mean?
It’s a process using water to break down proteins into smaller peptide chains and amino acids, enhancing the speed of protein absorption which is thought to support quicker recovery.
What are BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)?
The three essential amino acids - Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine - are collectively known as BCAAs. These three amino acids are known for their abilities to enhance protein synthesis.
Types of Whey Proteins
Whey Protein Concentrate: The most common form of protein, it is the least refined of whey proteins, thus less pure. Concentrates typically have a lower protein content but higher fat, lactose and carbohydrate content compared to isolated proteins.
What is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein?
Whey protein is naturally composed of long chains of amino acids, which the body must first break down into individual amino acids to be used for protein synthesis. The process of hydrolyzation saves your body time and work by breaking these long chains into shorter segments. Hydrolyzed protein as a pre-digested protein means that your body absorbs the proteins at a faster rate than concentrates or isolates. Faster absorption means that you start the recovery process at the optimal time, when consuming as soon as possible after exercise.
What’s the difference between NUTRILITE All Plant Protein and XS Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder?
NUTRILITE All Plant Protein is plant based with a blend of soy, wheat and pea proteins delivering 8g of protein per serving and known to support general cell health & well-being. Hydrolyzed whey protein originates from milk protein, and delivers 29g of fast digesting protein per serving to support maintaining lean muscle mass and growth.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.