Loading the player...
Bilberry with Lutein NUTRILITE
SKU: 8007| Size: 62 capsules
Form validation errors
Bilberry with lutein has been studied for its important role in retinal development and supporting healthy eye tissue. The antioxidant anthocyanosides in bilberry help maintain proper eye retina functions.
- Suitable for Diabetics
- Suitable for Children over 12 years
NUTRILITE™ Blueberry plus lutein key feature is the balanced action of its components that determines its positive effect on the body. The components are:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) present in fish oil, one of the most valuable health class polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 (PUFA), is an important component of the retina and cell membranes.
DHA is necessary for the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, good eyesight and blood clots prevention. Vitamin E, which is the part of a dietary supplement accelerates regeneration of damaged cells, prevents increased capillary permeability and fragility.
Exclusive NUTRILITE™ Acerola Cherry concentrate is rich in vitamin C, which helps to restore the visual pigments, normalizes intraocular pressure, reduces the risk of glaucoma and has potential antioxidant activity.
Selenium, copper, chromium, zinc are parts of the blueberry extract, is a complex of essential trace elements for the restoration of the cellular structures of eyes.
It is recommended for aged people and people who spend a lot of time working at the computer, as well as those with increased visual load, pupils and students, drivers, those who spend a lot of time in the water and in the mountains.
vice-president of Ukraine Dietetic Association
- Bilberry extract
- Lutein from African marigold (Tagetes Erecta) flowers
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) from tuna oil
- Exclusive NUTRILITE™ Acerola Cherry concentrate
- Orange extract
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- With eyes people receive about 80% of all information, so vision holds a special place in our lives.
- Retina, particularly its central part - the macula consists of the pigment layer containing yellow pigments: carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin which content in the macula is 10 000 times higher than in blood.
- Lutein is not synthesized in the human body and comes inside only with food (berries, fruits, vegetables), and zeaxanthin is formed in the retina from lutein. The levels of lutein and zeaxanthin in the retina influence the visual acuity.
- To maintain good vision people daily ration should contain 5 mg of lutein and 1 mg of zeaxanthin. Most people diet contains less than 20% of the daily requirement.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin act as a filter and protect the eyes from the blue the most aggressive, part of daylight spectrum. These pigments are powerful antioxidants capable of neutralizing free radicals (intermediates of metabolism, which have strong oxidizing properties and are abundantly formed under the action of ultraviolet and metabolic disorders). Lutein and zeaxanthin prevent the destruction of the retina and phacoscotasmus.
- Lack of lutein and other carotenoids increases the risk of age-related macular degeneration of the retina and other visual impairments. It’s especially important for those who work a lot at the computer, or in bright light or watch television constantly. Age-related macular degeneration is the leading cause of blindness among people over 60, and the disease is rapidly getting younger.
- Other pigments of blueberries, such as anthocyanosides, improve eye adaptation to changes in light levels, enhance visual acuity at dusk.
- Recent studies have shown that blueberries pigments help to improve the rheological properties of the blood, reducing the tone of the vascular wall and reducing blood clots, as well as strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Blueberry extract strengthens capillaries, reduces their fragility and permeability.
TUNA OIL (31%), GELATIN, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, HUMECTANT: GLYCEROL, BILBERRY EXTRACT (6.2%), MALTODEXTRIN, STABILISER: YELLOW BEESWAX, ACEROLA CHERRY EXTRACT, ORANGE EXTRACT, EMULSIFIER: SOY LECITHIN, TEGETES ERECTA EXTRACT(LUTEIN), COLOUR: CAUSTIC SULPHATE CARAMEL, ANTIOXIDANT: D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL, NATURAL SPEARMINT FLAVOUR.
- Take one to four capsules a day, preferably with meals
- Those who are interested in maintaining healthy eye tissue
- Those who want to find ways to improve retinal development
Keep out of reach of children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.